DIY with our iron-on, fabric prints. Great for your throw pillows or even a canvas tote; these personalized pieces are a guaranteed conversation starter.*
- A set of two identical, custom Perkie Prints Iron-on transfers are shipped to you (one for backup - we are all human and make mistakes!)
- Included our logo iron-ons as testers to help avoid mess-ups
- Transfers will be as close to 11 inches wide, without losing any details of your Perkie Print. Heights vary based on size/composition of your Perkie Print
Picture 2 is how you will receive your purchase. Pillow covers, inserts, and tote bags are examples of end use and not included with purchase. Throw pillow featured bought from IKEA. Tote featured purchased on amazon. Price does not include digital file of Perkie Print. Digital file sold separately.
What You Need:
- 100% cotton or cotton/poly blend, white or light colored fabric only. Prints do not show up on dark fabrics
- Smooth, heat resistant area, such as wood. Don't use on ironing board, granite, glass, concrete, or other heat-retaining or heat sensitive surfaces
- Household iron. Do not use steam in the iron, it will ruin the transfer
- Piece of cotton fabric to place on heat resistant surface
*Results may vary based on a variety of factors including, but not limited to: fabric, ironing equipment and temperatures, and wash methods. Please use extreme caution when dealing with hot appliances and surfaces. Read all instructions before starting your project. Digital File not included.